Happy 2019

And just like that, 2019 is so last year. I swear it feels like Christmas was only a week ago. Or maybe that's simply because the Christmas decorations are still up.



2019 was a big year for me―not only did I start university, but I also moved to Melbourne all the way from Cairns to do so. Although I have spent long periods of time away from my family before, moving to Melbourne was the first time I have ever left them permanently, so there was a lot of adjusting to do. Luckily I love living here, and I also made some good friends at uni, so overall, it has been a good year. Honestly, it's crazy to think that it's already.

This year, my biggest goals are to be more positive, stress less, and just enjoy life. Not the most exciting of goals, I know, but they are reasonable enough to accomplish, and that's why I chose them. Although on the second thought, the first two might be harder due to my somewhat negative mindset and how easily I get stressed out... but that probably isn't how I should be thinking about, is it? Baby steps, baby steps.

I've already got some exciting things coming up year, but I can't wait to see what else the year brings me.

We're only three days in, but I hope your year has been great so far!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий