Merry Christmas

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Orange Fizz and Rouge Noir, Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Perfume

I know that it's a little a bit late, but Merry Christmas, everybody! I hope you all had a lovely day filled with love and happiness. My Christmas was a low key one, but I got to spend the day with my family, so it was a happy one. Although it does make me a little sad that I don't get as excited on Christmas morning as I once did when I was younger. It's all a part of growing up, I guess.

As I'm sure you would have figured out, the picture is of a few things I was lucky enough to get from my family. The Chanel nail polishes are my first ever Chanel possessions (if that makes sense) which is really exciting, and I can't wait to try them out, especially Orange Fizz (which I wrote about earlier in the month). But, I'm not gonna lie, I'm also a little scared to use them! I just don't want them to go to waste, I guess.

Parisienne, on the other hand, is a perfume I've had my eye on for quite a while, so naturally it was on the top of my wishlist. I'm not the best at describing scents, but for me Parisienne is feminine, sophisticated yet mysterious in a way. If that makes sense. Notes wise it contains vinyl accord, cranberry, blackberry, damask rose, violet, peony, patchouli, vetiver, sandalwood and musk... just to name a few. It's different to my other favourites like CK One Shock and Marc Jacobs Daisy, but not too different. But change is not always a bad thing, right?

How did you all spend your Christmas? And what did you receive? And once again, I hope your Christmas was a great one, filled with love and happiness, even if you didn't get anything, or celebrate it. After all, the holidays are more about family than consumerism... even if this post suggests otherwise.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий