Ready

Muji  Monthly & Weekly Diary

Mujirushi Ryohin, better known as simply Muji, opened their first Australian store in Melbourne on Tuesday, and like many fans of the Japanese brand, I braved the crowds to get my long-awaited fix. Those of you who follow beauty bloggers like Anna may know Muji for their storage solutions, but their range of products actually expands further to clothing, stationery, food, and even beauty products, among other things. Not only is the range of products on offer vast, the quality is amazing, making it a favourite for many, including myself.

When I was in high school, I spent a year in Japan on exchange, and during my time there visiting Muji was one of my favourite things to do. At the time I didn't have much spending money so most of the time I would leave empty-handed, but I have always loved the clean and minimal aesthetic of their products, especially their stationery.  So, when I heard that Muji was finally making their foray in to the Australian market starting with Melbourne, saying that I was excited is a bit of an understatement.

The first of what will be many, many purchases was this diary. Admittedly I am quite picky when it comes to the design of the diary I use, and while a clean and minimal design such as this aren't uncommon, the feel and general quality of the product are also a major factor when choosing a diary. And it's safe to say that this Muji diary ticks all the boxes. Not only is the design perfect (for me), the quality is simply amazing. Normally I end up ditching my diary after a few months but I'm sure that I'll be using this diary all year long.

And with that I'm feeling ready for 2024. How about you?


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий