Look Out New York, I'm a Comin'



As I said in my last post, today I'm heading to America for the first time, and my first stop isーyou guessed itーNew York City. While this trip is hardly the first time I have left Australia, it will be the furthest away I have ever travelled, which in itself is quite nerve-wracking. But don't get me wrong, I am incredibly excited to visit the Big Apple. Actually, the words 'incredibly excited' don't even begin to describe how excited I am. I'll also be visiting Los Angeles while I'm in the US, but I can't help but admit that I'm looking forward to New York so much more. I just feel like I would be more of a New York person, if you get what I mean.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be blogging while I'm there, but feel free to follow me on Instagram to see some real time (ish) updates!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий